If you didn't already know, nowadays on the main low cost airlines you can't take the typical cabin bag with you without paying extra. The backpack becomes the main choice for carrying at least one change of clothes that will allow you to look good both on the terrace and in the museum. Our choice fell on the Carhartt Trade backpack that carries the following products:
- Openspace Liber-Art T-Shirt - A beautiful t-shirt with a print on the front made with recycled, organic and 100% vegan materials. Product certified by PETA, OCS and RCS.
- Jott Nico Jacket - Jott jackets are super comfortable, warm, compact and lightweight, making them ideal for traveling as they take up very little space. You can find yours here.
- Carhartt Rugged Flex Tapered Jeans - With a Tapered cut that is aesthetically well achieved and comfortable that follows the leg, these pants from Carhartt are made in denim with some elasticity and quite resistant. You can find yours here .
- Carhartt Signature Logo Hoodie - One of Carhartt's most popular Hoodies is this Signature Logo. Extremely resistant, designed to provide freedom of movement and thanks to its hood it is ideal to take on a trip. You can find yours here .
- Vespa Spark Sneakers - In a color that goes well with many different pieces of clothing, these comfortable sneakers are an ideal choice for walking around the European city you are going to visit. You can find yours here .
And this is our choice for items to take on a quick visit to one of the main European cities where low-cost airlines travel. We hope it's useful to you.